The rooms were always getting sunlight is certainly healthy, because it will kill the bacteria rays scattered in the room and prevent mold. However, the sun even interfere if the intensity is too large.
You are deliberately using large glass windows, but the sunlight into the room turned out to be very blinding-especially if the sun coming into the house is light in the afternoon.
As a result, not only dazzling, conditions inside the house became too warm even stifling. If your room as it was, did the trick to avoid too scorching rays.
1. Install blinds, bamboo blinds may or wood for your windows. When the sun is very hot, you can close the blinds, but sunlight can still enter through gaps in the blinds.
For the record, choose a stylish sunshade, such as wooden blinds are arranged neatly and use bright colors.
2. Paint the walls in a color other than white. Do not color the entire wall with white because it reflects light. Choose different colors for some of the walls, for example on the side wall of the blue color of the sea, on the other hand you use wallpaper.
Do not choose a color that is too dark, like black or very dark purple. Both of these colors absorb heat, so even though in your eyes will feel cooler, but this color will make the room more stifling.
3. Add the vines on the outside wall of the room was right. Vines will coat the walls so as to prevent the sunlight hits your room directly. Check the condition of the plants every two weeks to prevent root damage the walls of your home.
4. During the day do not turn on the air conditioning, but turn on the fan. AC exposed to heat will make the compressor work harder so that the AC electricity to be extravagant and not durable. Open a window slightly and then turn on the fan to remove heat from the room.
5. Choose only one glass window shades were open. It facilitates the sunlight shining on your room, while the other windows you can cover with a thin curtain.
If the light in the house is too dazzling, your eyes will get tired and you’ll be hard to concentrate.